As always - a top infographic to go with it...
(click to make it bigger)
- Awareness of BIM is now nearly universal
- In the last year 54% have used BIM on at least one project – 15% more than in 2012
- The Government’s 2016 deadline is achievable
- 93% of those who know about BIM believe they will be using it in three years’ time (by 2016)
- A majority of active BIM users tell us they have reached ‘level 2’ BIM
- Adoption of BIM is seen to bring competitive advantage
- Smaller practices are lagging behind their larger competitors
|Findings revealed at BIM Show Live|
...and for BIM fans, here are the direct links to the four annual reports..
- 2011- http://www.thenbs.com/topics/BIM/articles/puttingTheIintoBIM.asp
- 2012 - http://www.thenbs.com/topics/BIM/articles/nbsNationalBimSurvey_2012.asp
- 2013 - http://www.thenbs.com/topics/BIM/articles/nbsNationalBimSurvey_2013.asp
- 2014 - http://www.thenbs.com/topics/BIM/articles/nbs-national-bim-report-2014.asp
|Anyone else got hard copies of all four reports?|