Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - 2011 almost over now.
Thanks to all those who have visited this blog and have provided feedback to the various NBS developments through the year. The chart below shows that this blog has had over 5,000 unique visitors this year compared with 2,000 in 2010.
The top five articles in 2011 were:
1. Paul Morrell talks to NBS about BIM
A video interview with the UK Government's Chief Construction Advisor.
2. National BIM Library - Draft Content for Comment
The initial draft of walls and doors that were available for user comment.
3. NBS Create - Specification throughout the construction timeline
How the latest specification product from NBS allows specification to develop from outline through to performance to full to record.
4. The COBie data format and the Government's BIM Strategy
An introduction to the COBie data format that will be mandated on all central government projects.
5. NBS-NLA BIM Conference report
An overview from the first ever NBS BIM conference
The top five search terms were:
- paul morrell bim
- constructioncode blogspot nbs
- nbs specification clauses
- national bim library
- nbs create